CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Game

I'm back. Did anybody miss me? Ok long story short, I got this new game for my nintendo DSi and it's Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story.


Ok when Bowser inhales Mario and Luigi, the bros must power up their nemesis from the inside to save the mushroom kingdom from a dude named Fawful. Fawful's a mad scientist with a brilliant mind. He's concocting some sort of plan but what is it? Get the game to find out. Starlow aka Chippy is a lady star spirit that searches for the cure to blorbs at the castle of Princcess Peach.

Next I'm going to get the Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks and Mariokart and new Super Mario Bros. I like Sonic the Hedghog, Mario, Star Wars, and Zelda. I am a big fan of those games.

Sorry I said it won't take long, but it did.

0 comments: