You're probably surprised of how quick I got back. It's because usually I Blog every week or month. But the reason is that I just couldn't wait to tell you part two. So here I am and here we go .So one night I was with my brother Alex, my mom called Alex`s phone and said I`m bringing home some LEGOS that some random adult gave her for free, so when my brother got the news he told me everything, but as you can tell the only thing I remembered was the LEGO part. So I wanted to get to sleep fast . My brother asked what I was doing so I told him. I fell asleep in my fort I made out of a couch, I don't know how long, but it really wasn't long at all. Iit was still night and my brother wasn't helping at all. He built a catapult out of the LEGO's we already have, but finely I got some sleep.There is not much to this story but I'll tell you it was a joyful night. Can you guess what I am talking about? If you guessed Christmas eve than you're right. My nana got me a LEGO Star Wars set. I couldn't wait to get home and build it, and if your curious and want to know what it is than I'll tell you it's the new 2011-2012 imperial v-wing starfighter. Next LEGO crazy I'll talk about the three ninjago sets I got and how I got them.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment